Link Love

by Kim Calhoun on July 30, 2010

So here’ I am a week behind in my #31DBBB challenge for more info : The SITS Girls. This is the Day 7 Challenge.

Here are my link recommendations for this week.

Recipe Links

Easy Graham Streusel Muffins @Hoosier Homemade – - The undeniable Queen of Cupcakes :) That’s my editorial note, not her tagline. But she has all sorts of recipes and decorating ideas. She’s on Blog Frog too for those readers who visit there. I have to make these this weekend.

Chocolate Chip-Sugar Cookie Cheesecake @Going  Jane – OK, I know that just sounds like a diabetic coma waiting to happen, but today is National Cheesecake Day! This is a new blog for me. I got to her through my RSS subscription to Crazy Daisy.

Craft Links

Polymer Cane Reduction with No Background  - This is one I found on YouTube. If you are into making complex polymer canes and don’t want to use translucent clay around them, this tip works. (You’ll see in an upcoming post!)

Canning Party Printables @ Domestifluff – This is also a relatively new blog I’ve been following. She’s having a canning party and she has these cool downloadable printables.

Photography Links

Cheery @ On Linden Way – This is a fellow 31DBBBer from The SITS girls that I found this week. Great work!

Do you really want to be a GREAT photographer? @ Photofocus – Scott Bourne is one of my favorite photographers. He’s a big player with a very successful blog. His wildlife photography is top notch.

Enjoy!

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 13 comments… read them below or add one }

Liz@HoosierHomemade July 30, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Thanks so much for the shout out on my muffins! I think I need to make some more this weekend! They are a huge hit here.
~Liz

Kim Calhoun July 31, 2010 at 7:58 am

Anytime Liz. They look divine!!!!

Andrea August 2, 2010 at 11:01 am

national cheesecake day? If my husband had known we’d be eating it all week!
Hi from sits!

Melanie August 2, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Chocolate Chip sugar cookie cheesecake?! OMG, I think I really want that. But I can’t…but I want…but I…aaah!

Visiting from Sitsgal and getting a little bit heavier looking at all the goodies.:)

Kim Calhoun August 2, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Yes it was Andrea! Friday was National Cheesecake Day. My diet is glad I didn’t celebrate the occasion.

Kim Calhoun August 2, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Thanks for stopping by. I put on 5 pounds just posting the link. ;)

Eileen Ludwig August 2, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Hello You were ahead of me on the posting today, so here I am to comment. I have been jumping around in the assignments because of being behind and having other things jump to the top to do.

I like the linking to other bloggers within the group to shine the light on them. It will be nice to actually go back later and read some of these.
eileen

Stacy @ Delighting in the Days August 2, 2010 at 7:45 pm

These look like great links. I’m excited to check them out. Off to look at the photography one from Photofocus now…

Making It Work Mom August 2, 2010 at 9:55 pm

Stopping by from the 31DBBB challenge. Happy to see someone else is behind like me!! Love your links – all great ones!

Kim Calhoun August 2, 2010 at 10:05 pm

LOL! Yes I am. I’ve been jumping around doing tasks that are new to me. Some I already did so I moved on to others that I hadn’t.

Kim Calhoun August 2, 2010 at 10:06 pm

I really Scott Bourne’s outlook on photography and he has some great tips and giveaways. Hope you like him as much as I do Stacy. Thanks for stopping by.

Kim Calhoun August 2, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Thanks for stopping by Eileen. I see you did the Photowalk. I’m going to get to do that one year. It seems like I always have a conflict.

Life with Kaishon August 19, 2010 at 12:38 am

I am going to check out your photographer friends right away : )
Life with Kaishon recently posted..Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows Helen Keller